Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally.

Finally a damn good workout for the books, and on Track Tuesday, my least favorite day of the week. I hate the feeling of dreading that track workout all day on Tuesday. I always try and wake up early before work to squeeze in the workout, but I am just so tired that I can't get myself out of bed.

So after work, I had a dentist appointment and I swear the hygienist was trying to hook me up with her son. It started storming after the appointment, so I headed on home to get a snack and wait out the storm. I ended up falling asleep and took a nice 30 minute shnooze before the workout.

I warmed up and felt awesome, not hip pain whatsoever. I was so happy. I did the workout on my own with the exception of the last 800, I was able to talk my friend into running it with me.

Heres the break down of the workout:
1. 1:30, 1:31
2. 1:31, 1:30
3. 1:32 , 1:32
4. 1:32,  1:31
5: 1:32, 1: 34
6. 1:29, 1:27-- THAT'S 2:56!!!!!

Finally a sub 3 minute 800. I definitely think the rest day on Monday helped, but I am so thrilled with my workout. And I was definitely able to still push the bike today.

I AM SO READY FOR NATIONALS. I really think I am going to surprise myself.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment