Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stressing Hard

Sometimes things start going so well and then they turn SO bad. 


Total side note from the triathlon stuff, because right now triathlon is going great. I am very excited for my performance at Nationals. Tonight we just have a 60 min bike and 30 min run on the schedule with the middle third at hard/race effort.


So what's wrong? Housing is wrong. Transcripts are wrong. It seems like I've messed things up since going to college and the only thing I've done right is become a triathlete. 


I secluded myself a lot my freshman year and made few close friends, I was happy with that... except now I've lost 2 of the best friends and my best girl friend is going to Belgium in the fall. I am so anxious about moving off campus. I hate the unknown. The apartment I signed for is not working out, financially and socially. Three of the girls from my hall last year invited me to live with them a few weeks ago because one of the roommates is not coming back to JMU. Which is great because I would love to live with them,  but I just can't find someone to take my lease! I'm stuck.




And of course I took classes over the summer to count toward graduation requirements, but they aren't showing up on my transcript! I am sure this is something that can be dealt with quite easily, but I just want to figure it all out! 


Its so hard to focus on Nationals when I have so many things going on right now. I just want this to all work out.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declare the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment