Thursday, August 9, 2012

Culpepper International 2012- Some Seriously Sweet Pics

MY FAVORITE PART OF RACES, aside from the frozen coffee I get after:

This is obviously a picture coming out of the water and into T1. I am not totally sure of what this facial expression is. I am pretty sure my Dad, Uncle Matt, and cousin Miranda were there. I was probably trying not to look at them because I would just start to laugh. I do remember having a little bit of a tight chest coming out of the water since the water was so warm and then the air was so humid. Please note though the chin rolls. 

This is the hill out of transition. This is also the hill my  Dad commented on  when we got to the race site. Awesome. I am SO glad I warmed up on the course and decided to throw myself into a very light gear, or I probably would have fallen off my bike trying to get up the hill.
This is definitely one of the most intense faces I have ever seen on myself. I am working hard up the hill and getting myself ready to recover back down. Just like Connie said :) 
I 
Coming out of T2. I am NOT looking forward  to this run ... AT ALL.


Eh that form's pretty good. Arms not crossing the mid line, hips are even, head is straight. 
And  yes, I am that tool wearing the visor I won at the last VTS race. I don't have any other ones and it keeps the sweat out of my eyes! I am famous for lifting my shirt when I run to wipe the sweat off my face. I should really invest in wrist sweat bands.

There you have it, another race in the books, pictures included.

No comments:

Post a Comment