Monday, August 20, 2012

No Structure?

I am loving this week without structure. Last night I ran about 20 minutes at 8 minute pace when I got home. It was a very painful 8 minute pace, I was draggin'. I then proceeded to eat a bowl of cereal with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas, a spoonful of peanut butter, 4 scoops of ice cream (2 rocky road, 2 oreo birthday celebration), and 3 pieces of pizza. POST RACE BINGE BABY. 

Today, I slept in until about 9:45, ate some breakfast, made pancakes for my brother, got a good bit of packing and organizing done, went on a 90 minute easy bike ride, and just ate some Mexican for lunch. Yum. 

I have so much to get done this evening. I completely forgot that I need to get a shower curtain and all that good stuff for my new apartment along with everything else I need. I also have a pedicure on the agenda too :) 

I promise the race recap is coming soon...but right now I need to go get dressed and get shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment