Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Just About That Time

Time to leave for Nationals that is!!!!!

I rode about 50 minutes this morning with some 30 second accelerations. However, my IT bands were a little tight. Hmph... that just meant some foam rolling action when I got home. 

I had grand plans of going to the pool for a few hours, but the clouds just rolled right on in. So instead, I made a playlist for the car. 
Just a snap shot of the playlist... gonna be a good one.
("I Bleed Purple and Gold" SHOUT OUT to my DUUUUKES!!)
It took about 12 CD's!! 


I am very excited about this playlist. It should definitely be a good one. Lots of good party music, mashups, Matt Kearney/The Script, and a bit of country. 

And I brought a book....
And some clean, quality reading... that is apparently upside down?
Sorry I'm not sorry?

The cooler is packed with lots of snacks... dry oatmeal (for breakfast on race day obviously),  almonds, fruit, celery, carrots, hummus (ew), ranch dressing (YUM), peanut butter, and LOTS of water and gatorade. 
For the record, Kroger Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter is the best of all the peanut butters I have tried. 

Last night, I got the bike blessing from Les, aka the best bike mechanic in the whole world. It turns out I had like NOTHING wrong with my bike. That's the first time in awhile. Although he did tell me that I needed to get a new chain... apparently you're supposed to replace it every 1500 miles or so. Oopsie. I will get around to that after Nationals, along with a new saddle. This one in particular: 
Cobb V-Flow Max... It matches my bike... So adorable

In addition to packing, I also watched another 2 episodes of Weeds... I am on to season 3 now. I also paid the rent and security deposit for my new apartment! Sweet.

And now I am totally panicking that I didn't bring my watch... So I am going to go double check on that and do the final walk through to make sure I have it all! I hate this feeling!! 

See ya in New Jersey!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment