Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So much for break

So, you know how  I said I was really excited to be home for break? Well, I lied. This week has so far been just shy of miserable. I guess I am glad I'm not at school because I am not sick enough to skip class, but I am totally miserable and just want to get better! My mom thinks I am just totally exhausted and my body is shutting down since I don't actually have to do anything RIGHT NOW, like I am at school.

There have been a few family issues things that I would prefer not to share with the world.

However, I will say that I am feeling pretty crappy. First of all, I feel so sick. I have been on the couch since Sunday morning. Coffee does not sound delicious at all, the thought of eating vegetables makes me cringe, and my bike or going for a run does not appeal to me at all. What's wrong with me? The aches have started to subside luckily. I had grand plans to do my simulated hill climbs on the trainer today, but as of now, there's no way thats going to happen. Hopefully tomorrow will be different, I plan on riding with my neighbor in the morning.

And about that hip, it definitely isn't a bone issue! Such a relief. I got my saline shot to hopefully begin my hip's healing. My hip was really bad yesterday after the shot, I couldn't move my leg. I actually had to pick up my leg to move it. It is really bad when I stand up after sitting for awhile, so we think this is just some sort of tendinitis/muscle strain. It is actually feeling better today, there may even be a chance for me to run on Thursday. I was really looking forward to running a 5k with a bunch of my teammates from high school tomorrow, but I think I will just be spectating. I really don't want to tweak my hip anymore. Somehow, I've actually begun to realize that I would rather take a week or two off from running than not be able to run at all for 6 weeks.

But the good news is... I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN! Ahh I am so excited to meet Audrey Marie. The pictures are beautiful.

"He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."- Psalm 107:20


No comments:

Post a Comment