Friday, September 21, 2012

Picture time

I didn't realize it had been such a long time since I posted! So much has happened around here since last week. I guess school is super busy right now and trying to get in my last few weeks of training/racing before the season ends. And what better way to wrap up the season by throwing in one more spontaneous race in before regionals! I'm actually on my way to Wilmington, NC with my dad and friend from the tri team at school... shoutout to MEGAN! LOVE YOU.

Anywho, instead of trying to talk about all the awesome things that have happened since last week, I'm just going to add a ton of pictures!

First pumpkin spice latte of the season... from no other than Dunkin
on the way home from tutoring
Found a kitten! He's like center towards top. SO CUTE.

Had an awesome visit with my gorgeous, awesome, fun
lovely best friend.... little sis. Can't wait till she's at JMU next year!



Hill repeats in preparation for regionals!
Tyrone and Rover getting friendly in the back seat of my car.
Off to the races!




Or not a ton of pictures... but whatever. It's been a busy but way fun week. 

And now, we are almost to my Grannie and Papa's house! Courtney so hungry! WIll see you all after the race. Let's do this.

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment