Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Monday!

Today is a great day!

Why? BECAUSE 20 YEARS AGO TODAY THE WORLD WAS BLESSED WITH ME! Pretty epic birthday on a Monday. As one of my friends texted me this morning, "Happy birthday! Welcome to the longest year of your life!" Thanks Tyler. Anyway, so far today I woke up to a BEAUTIFUL promisingly sunshine-y sky (thats what happens when you're up for swim at 6:30am). It was so cold though riding my bike to the pool! It really feels like fall now. I went to class, enjoyed a nice warm bowl of oatmeal and coffee, went to class, and now I am home drinking a big ole birthday smoothie, yogurt, and some celery and peanut butter (aka the best snack ever) getting ready to tackle a stupid amount of homework and room cleaning with a nap in there somewhere.

Now you're probably thinking wait a second, why isn't she going on a bike ride or run? Isn't that her favorite thing in the whole world to do? And I would say, well I am taking a rest afternoon because I had a race yesterday! I did Patriot's race in Williamsburg, VA. I got my first ever 2nd place overall finish! I was SO ecstatic. Especially because it was a qualifying race for Nationals. So! I am pretty sure I qualified for Collegiate Nationals!

Pre race dancing! 
2nd place finish overall!!!
A race recap is definitely on the way, but right now I am going to finish some of this work and clean my room!

Peace and Blessins ya'll, PEACE AND BLESSINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment