Monday, June 18, 2012

rain rain go away, thats what all my haters say

....Good ole Waka.

Today started with a 7am wake up call, a warm bowl of oats, and a pitstop at McDonalds. As much as I hate Mickey D's, they have some darn good coffee. My sisters had already left for swim practice...  no one told me that we leave for practice at 7? Oh well. I picked up some coffee for myself and the girls and everyone was happy. The water was SO cold... I felt bad for those poor kids. We ended up not even putting the itty bittys (the 4 and unders) in the pool, until they begged us to get in that is. They are crazy... but I'm glad they wanted to get in.

Right after practice, I went to the gym because the clouds were quite threatening, plus it had already begun to sprinkle. I had a longer swim on the schedule with a few hard intervals. It was pretty challenging.

My family also started the SuperFoods diet this week. Incorporating more "super foods" into our diets regularly. Apparently, I already incorporate super foods into my diet... SCORE! We'll see how this goes. Its weird though, I am feeling really hungry today... I hope that this super foods thing isn't messing with me.

I need to go get my ride on....


The weather is going to be clearing up in an hour or so... I have a 1.5-2 hour easy ride on the schedule today. Or a trainer ride. I'd rather go outside, but whatever. We will see what happens.

Off for a snack and a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment