Friday, June 15, 2012

OBP Tri- A Photo Collection

So, I guess they didn't snap any pictures of me going up to T1 which is a bit of a bummer. I imagine that my run is a little more put together than you will see in the photographs below. These pictures are really extraordinary and accurately portray my feelings throughout the race. 

My lips are pursed. This was probably about 3 miles or so into the race if i had to guess. I was obviously frustrated by the bumpy/poorly paved road.


 Oh HELL NO bitch. YOU WLL NOT PASS ME. This was one of the ladies I played leap frog with throughout the race. She was an awesome competitor and I definitely wouldn't have been able to push as hard as I did without her. I ended up passing her again with like a mile to go.

I have no words for this picture. I am obviously in a lot of pain. 

HA! I am aware of the poor running form in this picture. Heel striking, arm crossing, the works. But on the plus side at least my hair looks good? 

Now, I appear to be in a lot of pain here, too. However, I am a little more proud of this picture since my arms are staying on their respected side and I am leaning a little more forward. It looks like I am heel striking a bit, but not nearly as badly as I was about to in the picture above. 



Well there ya have it, the first of many horrifying collections of race photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment