Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And it ends....

Oh my gosh, I feel like I haven't been on here in so long! Things have gotten crazy busy around here, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I finished up the 2012 triathlon season this Sunday at Rev3 Half Full Triathlon (more on this soon! I PROMISE!) I am currently enjoying my week of rest and recovery, mostly rest as I have been pushing "workouts" until the afternoon and sleeping in:) I will be doing the Richmond Half Marathon in November. I am a little bit nervous, but I know I can do the mileage. I'm not ready to be done competing this year! Sometimes I wish I could race all year round, but at the same time, I REALLY love the excitement of the first race of the spring! 

I am getting ready to leave for class. Have a wonderful day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment